Pageviews past week

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wu Tang Wednesday



Random title I know. This is a random post and I happen to be listening to Wu Tang Clan right now so "Wu Tang Wednesday" sounded catchy and now as I write it, it just sounds corny and stupid, but I'm in a rush so I'm leaving it as is.

-For those of you who read my blog you will notice I haven't posted in like a week. My laptop crashed on me last week. I'm in the library typing this one up right now, but hopefully I will have it back and running in the next week or so.

-The Mike Robertson interview has been delayed for now also. But, it will definitely happen.

-I moved back to Ann Arbor this past Saturday. I've found two gyms, Anytime Fitness and 1on1 Athletic Club, that I will be working out of as an independent contractor. Needless to say I am very excited and can't wait to get my business going.

-I also will be promoting my business, Coval Training and Performance, at the Vitamin Shoppe on Washtenaw Ave in Ann Arbor from 2-4 PM on November 20.

-Going to be attending a networking session put on by the Ann Arbor Chamber of Commerce on November 11. Hoping to get the Coval Training and Performance name out there and starting to kill it here in the Ann Arbor area.

-After a whole year of wanting Anatomy Trains by Thomas Meyers, I finally think I am going to be getting it for my birthday. My girlfriend asked me what I wanted and that's the first thing I thought of. Can't wait to read that damn book!

No comments:

Post a Comment