Pageviews past week

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Winner of CTP Free Online Training

So I know I said it would be October 22nd before I announced the winner for the contest. I'm announcing it now because I don't need any more time to think about it and due to lack of response to my advertisement. I wish I would have more responses but what can I do? Just gotta keep showing people that I'm all about helping people and getting them results and that is exactly what I'm gonna do with the winner of the contest....Shane Rickman. Shane is a beast and former college athlete. I look forward to working with Shane and sharing all of his progress with all of you! He will be starting his program at the beginning of November and I hope to have weekly updates to share with everyone! For all of you who are supporting CTP I can't thank you enough, and please do keep it up! For those who aren't, its all good. You eventually will ;-) Hope everyone had a great weekend! If you didn't have such a great weekend, then sorry to hear that but just think your life could be much worse. You could look like Screech Powers.....


No comments:

Post a Comment